Xunta de Galicia commited to make their web sites accessible in accordance to the Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, related to the accesibility of web sites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector.
This statement of accesibility applies to the web site O sabor da aventura está no mar.
Status of the implementation
This web site is partially complying with RD 112/2018 due to exceptions and the lack of conformity about the following items, starting the following.
The content listed bellow is non-accesible by the following reasons:
Non-conformity with RD 1112/2018:
- Videos of the Youtube channel don't have subtitles which can be used by people who may require it [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Subtitles (recorded) of EN 301549 v2.1.2 - 2018]
- There are content which can only be seen using the mouse [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Keyboard of EN 301549 v2.1.2 - 2018]
- Colors used in the main navigation menu can make more challenging its use in some luminic conditions [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Contrast (minimum) of EN 301549 v2.1.2 - 2018]
- On pages with contain games, the text of the link is repeated, so outside of this context it is difficult to understand its purpose [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Purpose of the links (in context) of EN 301549 v2.1.2 - 2018]
Disproportionate burden: doesn´t apply.
The content is outside of the scope of the applicable law: doesn´t apply.
Elaboration of this accesibility Statement
This Statement was declared on May 2019.
The methodology used in preparing the Statement was a self-evaluation carried out by the
Agency for Technological Modernization of Galicia (Amtega).
Last revision of the Statement: 8 May 2019.
Comments and contact details
It is allowed to make communications about accesibility requirements (article 10.2.a of the RD 112/2018) as well as report possible defaults in this web site, convey the difficulties that may be experienced accessing the content or consult or suggest any other improvement related to the accesibility of this web site through the Integrated Citizen Service System electronically, by phone or in person.
The reports will be received and processed by Xunta de Galicia.
Complaints procedure provided in the article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force 20 20 September 2020.
Last revised date
Last accesibility review was made on 8 May 2019.
- Models of Accesibility for the Web Page version 2.1 - W3C recommendation published on 5 June 2018
- Quick guide of how to achieve the Accessibility Standards of the web content version 2 - W3C Publication
- W3C accessibility initiative
- Royal Decree 1112/2018, on September 7, about the Accessibility Standards of the web sites and applications for mobile phones of the public sector.
- Accesibility strategy - Portal of the electronic Administration
- Rule EN 301 549:2018, version 2.1.2, "Requirements of accesibility for IT products and services"
- Citizen Service